Now that you are ready to digitize, it is important to do it the right way, and with the right partner. You need a partner who will take good care of your important documents, and store them where you can locate them easily and quickly.
Our digitization services focus primarily on the scanning of general unbound documents, bound books, oversize maps, microfilms, fiche and aperture cards.
Benefits of Digitization
- Your company will become more efficient in project coordination, as less time will be spent looking for information.
- Your company workflow processes will improve drastically. There will be no more document-related delays due to errors and duplication of information.
As your preferred digitization partner, we will:
- Provide secure storage for your materials. We will give your documents the same care they would receive at home. Your documents will be stored in a safe environment during the digitization process while remaining accessible to your staff.
- Focus on quality and standards. Our company practices strict adherence to recommended international standards.
- Meet your specifications for high-quality scanning. We will give you high quality, legible and accurately scanned files. Also, we promise to take into account the specific requirements for your materials, your time frame and your budget.
- Offer project consulting services. Our team of experts will help plan the project based on the materials you need digitized, and match them with the right equipment and processes with the aim of optimizing quality.
As your digitization partner, we will ensure that the transition as smooth as possible. Call us, and we will walk with you through the digitization journey.